AICT Pvt Ltd presents Workshop on Introduction to Arduino
Workshop on Introduction to Arduino
Suitable For: 1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr B.Tech. / MCA / BCA students
Registration Fee: Rs. 350/- per student
- Topic Coverage:
- Introduction to Arduino Microcontrollers
- Basic Anatomy of Arduino
- Getting Used to the Arduino IDE
- Programming with Arduino
- Blinking LEDs on Breadboard in a pattern
- PWM Control and Controlling brightness of the LEDs
- Detecting Switch Inputs with a Tact Switch
- Basic Light Sensor Designing with an LDR
- Introduction to Serial Monitoring
- Introduction to ADC and Reading Sensor Values
- Building an Embedded Application
- * KIT will be provided to participants (in a Group of 4 or 5) for Practicals during Workshop.
- Date : 16th February, 2020 (SUNDAY)
- Time : 11.00 AM – 5.00 PM
- Venue : 3rd Floor, Natya Bhavan, EE8, Saltlake Sector-II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091.
- All the Participants will get Participation Certificate (ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY).