C and Data Structure
What you will learn: C & Data Structure
Projects: 10+Live Projects(Desktop App/Web App)
Prerequisites: No pre-requisite required
C, Data Structure Class in Durgapur
C is a general-purpose high level language, Unix operating system and virtually all Unix applications are written in the C language. A data structure is a special way of organizing and storing data in a computer so that it can be used efficiently. Array, LinkedList, Stack, Queue, Tree, Graph etc are all data structures that stores the data in a special way so that we can access and use the data efficiently.
Data Structure in C Programming Language is a specialized format for organizing and storing data. In General data structure types include the file, array, record, table, tree.. etc. Array: Array is collection of similar data type, you can insert and deleted element form array without follow any order.
- Pseudo code solution to problem
- Basic concepts in a C program
- Assignment & Print statements
- Data Types, operators and expressions
- Two way selection (if, if-else, nested if-else, cascaded if-else)
- switch statement, ternary operator?
- Go to, Loops (For, while-do, do-while) in C
- break and continue
- Multi-Dimensional arrays.
- Printing and reading strings
- string manipulation functions
- String input and output functions
- array of strings
- Argument Passing – call by value, call by reference
- Functions and program structure
- structures and Functions
- Array of structures
- structure Data types, type definition
- opening and closing of files
- Input and output operations,
- Primitive and non primitive data types
- Abstract data types
- Definition and applications of Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists and Trees.
Book For Final Year Project
It has never been easier to make Concept and fulfill that.