What you will learn: Embedded System
Projects: 10+Live Projects(Desktop App/Web App)
Prerequisites: No pre-requisite required
An embedded system combines mechanical, electrical, and chemical components along with a computer, hidden inside, to perform a single dedicated purpose. There are more computers on this planet than there are people, and most of these computers are single-chip microcontrollers that are the brains of an embedded system.
Embedded System is the future. Every industry needs some artificial intelligence into it and artificial intelligence can be given by embedded systems only. No electronic product is without embedded systems in the market. ... the Embedded Engineers.
- Number System.
- Digital Circuit Designing.
- Signal Conversion Technique ( ADC, DAC)
- Theory of ADC.
- Digital signals & Generation Techniques (PWM, PAM, PAM, PCM)
- Working Principle of Sensors (LDR, IR, Ultrasonic etc…)
- Driver and Actuator (Relay, Motor Driver etc…)
- Circuit Designing Using Sensor & Driver.
- Introduction of Embedded C.
- What, Where, Why C?
- Technical Description of C.
- Detailed Theory of Compiler, Linker, Preprocessor, Locator, etc.
- Variables, Constants & Data Types in C.
- Keywords in C.
- Operators in C.
- Different Bitwise Operation.
- Decision Making Statement.
- Loops & Flow Controls.
- Introduction to Microprocessors & Microcontrollers.
- Difference between Microprocessors & Microcontrollers.
- Different Types of Microcontrollers (ARM, AVR, PIC & 8051).
- Architectural Description of AVR.
- Description of AVR Development/ Arduino Board.
- Memory & Peripheral Description.
- IO Ports.
- Registers in PORT Programming.
- IO Devices.
- Port Programming in Embedded C.
- LEDs, Switches, Buzzer, Seven Segment Interfacing..
- Matrix Keypad Interfacing.
- Various Patterns of LEDs.
- Various Activities on LEDs, Switches & Buzzer.
- Blink, Fade, Button Programming.
- PWM Generation (with example fading),
- DC Motor Direction Control (using IC-L293D )
- DC Motor Speed Control Using PWM output.
- Types of Communication.
- Serial vs Parallel.
- Communication Protocols.
- SPI Communication.
- USART Serial Communication.
- Data Frames.
- Baud Rate & Bit Rate.
- Registers in USART Programming.
- Transmission & Reception of Data.
- Different function to Access UART.
- Communication between Systems & Microcontrollers.
- Designing IR & Relay based Automation.
- Street Light Controller.
- Automated Light dimming System.
- LUX Meter using LDR and LCD.
- Alarming & Signaling System.
Book For Final Year Project
It has never been easier to make Concept and fulfill that.