IOT Application Development
What you will learn: Inventor
Projects: 10+Live Projects(Desktop App/Web App)
Prerequisites: No pre-requisite required
IOT Training in Durgapur
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers (UIDs) and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.The explosive growth of the “Internet of Things” is changing our world and the rapid drop in price for typical IoT components is allowing people to innovate new designs and products at home. In this first class in the specialization you will learn the importance of IoT in society, the current components of typical IoT devices and trends for the future.
IoT devices are becoming a part of the mainstream electronics culture and people are adopting smart devices into their homes faster than ever. By 2020, it is estimated that there will be up to 21 billion connected devices to the internet. IoT devices will be a huge part of how we interact with basic everyday objects.
- Soldering Methods
- Safety Precautions
- Different Methods of Soldering
- Soldering Techniques
- How to Solder different Components
Diode, Transistor, FET, Capacitor, Inductor, Resistor, Continuity
- Introduction Of Programming & Arduino
- Introduction OF Compiler Used For Programming & Debugging
- 8 LED Blinking In Different Pattern
- LED Control Using Switch
- Design Different Pattern Using LEDs and Switch
- Condition Operation (If, else), with example
- Switch Case Operation, with example
- Loop Operation, with example
Interfacing of 7 segments with microcontroller
(16×1),(16×2) & (16×4) LCD with Arduino
- Design Digital Clock Using 7 Segment Design
- Digital Clock in LCD using Arduino
- Design Different counter Using 7 Segment and LCD with Switch
- Calculation Of Delay with different types of crystal oscillators.
- Delay Based Programming on LEDs, 7 Segment and LCD
- Interfacing Of IR sensor With Arduino
- Interfacing Of Stepper Motor With Arduino
- Real Time-Based Digital Clock (I2c Protocol).
- (Relay, Speaker, motion sensor, LDR, Ultrasonic sensor, etc.)
- Keypad Interfacing With Arduino
- Password-Based Circuit Breaker(Relay Interfacing)
- Serial Communication With Arduino Using PC.
- Massage Display in LCD using serial Communication.
- Bluetooth Based Appliances Control
- Motor Driver Interfacing With Arduino
- Bluetooth Based Robot Control
- GSM Based Appliances Control
- GPS Based Longitude and Latitude Find
- Accelerometer Based Speed Control Of Robot
Smart Car with Accident Prevention
Temp Sensor Interfacing / MQ6 Sensor Interfacing / MQ3 Sensor Interfacing / Moisture Sensor / Humidity Sensor
Automatic Irrigation System
Book For Final Year Project
It has never been easier to make Concept and fulfill that.