AICT Pvt Ltd presents Workshop on Introduction to IoT (Internet of Things) and Home Automation
Workshop on IoT (Internet of Things) and Home Automation
Suitable For:1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr B.Tech. / MCA / BCA students [Participant should have knowledge of Programming]
Registration Fee: Rs. 350/- per student
- Topic Coverage:
- Introduction to IoT concepts
- Understanding data flow in IoT
- Brief introduction to Arduino programming
- Introduction to NodeMCU
- Using NodeMCU to receive data from Internet for Automation
- Live IoT Automation Demonstration- Using a Website to automate LEDs connected to a NodeMCU
- * KIT will be provided to participants (in a Group of 4 or 5) for Practicals during Workshop.
- Date : 1st March, 2020 (Sunday)
- Time : 11.00 AM – 5.00 PM
- Venue : 3rd Floor, Natya Bhavan, EE8, Saltlake Sector-II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091.
- All the Participants will get Participation Certificate (ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY).