AICT Pvt Ltd presents Workshop on Line Following Robot using Arduino
Workshop on Line Following Robot using Arduino
Suitable For:1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr B.Tech. / MCA / BCA students [Participant should have knowledge of Programming Language (at least C Language)]
Registration Fee: Rs. 350/- per student
- Topic Coverage:
- Introduction to Arduino Microcontrollers
- Getting Used to the Arduino IDE
- Basics of Electronics
- Basics of Programming with Arduino
- Blinking an LED
- Reading values from an IR sensor
- Controlling brightness of a LED
- Designing a Line Following Sensor with IR
- Basic Electronics concepts of sensors
- Interfacing a motor driver to the Arduino
- Line Following Concepts
- Building the Line Follower
- * KIT will be provided to participants (in a Group of 4 or 5) for Practicals during Workshop.
- Date : 23rd February, 2020 (SUNDAY)
- Time : 11.00 AM – 5.00 PM
- Venue : 3rd Floor, Natya Bhavan, EE8, Saltlake Sector-II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091.
- All the Participants will get Participation Certificate (ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY).