AICT Pvt Ltd presents Workshop on Motion Controlled Robot using Arduino
Workshop on Motion Controlled Robot (using Arduino)
Suitable For: 1st Yr / 2nd Yr / 3rd Yr / 4th Yr B.Tech. / MCA / BCA students [Participant should have basic knowledge of any Programming Language (at least C Language)]
Registration Fee: Rs. 350/- per student
- Topic Coverage:
- Introduction to Arduino Microcontrollers
- Getting Used to the Arduino IDE
- Basics of Electronics
- Basics of Programming with Arduino
- Blinking an LED
- Controlling Motors with Arduino
- Basics of Robot Dynamics
- Building the Robot Structure
- Reading an Accelerometer
- Using the Accelerometer input to control the motors
- Calliberation and Tuning the Motor output to the Accelerometer input signals
- Completing the Motion Controlled Robot
- * KIT will be provided to participants (in a Group of 5) for Practicals during Workshop.
- Date : 29th March, 2020 (SUNDAY)
- Time : 11.00 AM – 5.00 PM
- Venue : 3rd Floor, Natya Bhavan, EE8, Saltlake Sector-II, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091.
- All the Participants will get Participation Certificate (ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY).