What you will learn: Robotics
Projects: 10+Live Projects(Desktop App/Web App)
Prerequisites: No pre-requisite required
Robotics deals with the design, construction, operation, and use of robots, as well as computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing. These technologies are used to develop machines that can substitute for humans and replicate human actions.
Robotics Engineering is about designing, structuring, building and application of robots using the computer for their processing and manipulation. Robots are mainly used to do work that needs extreme precision or is hazardous for the human health.
- Introduction to Extensive Field of ROBOTICS
- Application of Robotics: Industrial, Medical, Entertainment
- Introduction to Manual Robotics
- Motor Principle explanation
- trolling Motors using DPDT
- Electronics components explanation
- Voltage divider rule
- Introduction to analog Circuits.
- Interfacing components like LED, Resistor etc
- Generating different colors from RGB LED
- LDR based Automatic light control
- Tangible and Non-tangible interfacing
- IR Sensors
- Op-amp operation
- Core of L293D vis-s-vis H- BRIDGE concept
- Concept of Embedding L293D IC in MOTOR DRIVER shield
- Interface Motor Driver with IR sensor
- Introduction to Arduino
- Arduino IDE and Overview
- Microcontroller ATMEGA 328
- 8870 Decoder IC
- Hello to Analog I/P and O/P
Book For Final Year Project
It has never been easier to make Concept and fulfill that.